Download Seminar: Only $197.00
for over 16 hours of audio programming
and 30 pages of class instruction and illustration.
Whether you are a seasoned professional or just a beginner, this dynamic workshop will introduce you to new insights about the cards and powerful twists on their intuitive applications, bringing together Tarot with the practice of psychic message work. Besides the many psychic processes you will be learning, there will also be in-depth discussion of the cards’ meanings – breaking them down into the four suits and the Major Arcana over the week. Also, each day you will discover hands-on methods that apply Tarot to the readings you give to yourself and others – focusing on psychic perception and message work through imagery and ideas.
Sharon is an internationally known medium and a Tarot reader since childhood. She has learned to blend these talents skillfully, and she will teach you to employ Tarot with your intuition in powerfully effective ways. This class requires the Rider-Waite Tarot or the Universal Waite Tarot. This extensive workshop includes:
Day One: Knowing the Cards Without Knowing the Cards
– Reading the cards intuitively;
– Psychometric analysis of the cards;
– Opening the emotional touch;
– It’s elemental – An overview of the Suits;
– The Pentacles: Perceptions in Finance and Work.
Day Two: Tarot Training – Image Training
– Transferring Tarot allegory to psychic messaging;
– The Path Tarot Spread;
– Broadening intuitive metaphor through expanded action;
– The Outcome Spread in Tarot;
– Card placement – the relationship of the cards to each other;
– The Swords: images of battle and inner wars;
Day Three: Seeing the Big Picture – Readings for Life
– Free will and the future;
– The extraordinary Wheel of Life Tarot Spread (taught here exclusively);
– Learn to answer any specific question precisely;
– Clairaudience – from images to words;
– The Wands: metaphors of mind, expansion, and growth.
Day Four: People in the Tarot and Life
– The Court Cards – who’s who;
– Past, present, and future: telling time in Tarot;
– Transitional symbols from Tarot to intuitive messages;
– How Court cards reflect people’s psyche, actions, & roles in your readings;
– The Cups: Symbolism for love, family, and relationships.
Day Five: Playing in the Majors
– The Major Arcana: past life histories, present powers, and future purposes;
– Picking up the pieces – noting the details in symbolism;
– Higher power exercises – lessons from the ancients;
– Discernment of major life passages in Tarot and your readings;
– Divine revelations: delivering messages with greater meaning;
– Using Tarot’s spiritual, mystical, and ancient symbols in your message work.
Sharon Anne Klingler is a bestselling author, medium, and an inspiring speaker. The Huffington Post declared her most recent book, Power Words, “…my kind of book, as it gives us all extraordinary superpower tools to help uncover our highest selves.” Denise Linn also described it as “…arguably the most profound, transformative book ever written on the influence that…language has on our lives.”
Some of Sharon’s other books are Intuition & Beyond for Random House London and the best-selling Secrets of Success with her sister, New York Times bestseller Sandra Taylor. Sharon’s other titles include Drawing on Your Intuition, Travel into Your Past Lives, the comprehensive, multi-media programs Speaking to Spirit and Advanced Spirit Communication; as well as many other books, CDs, and programs. Sharon has been featured on the Oprah Winfrey Network; BBC and ITV London; BBC Scotland; Vision TV Canada; and on major outlets throughout the United States, Australia, and Europe. (You can hear Sharon regularly on Hay House Radio’s Living Your Quantum Success show.)