Become a Medium Savant – Develop Your Genius In Working With Spirit ~ with Sharon Anne Klingler
July 29 @ 9:30 am - August 2 @ 4:30 pm$560
Though the dictionary tells us that a savant is a learned person or an eminent scholar, researchers in the world of psychology and brain studies use the term to describe those autistics who have extraordinary (and immediate) specialized abilities in art, music, mathematics, and more.
Thanks to the pioneering work of Daniel Tammet and Temple Grandin, two of the world’s highest-functioning savants, it has been discovered that savant genius does not lie in minute calculation, but in right-brained synesthetic sensing. Extensive new research has been done in the field of autistic brain function, and you will be amazed to see how similar sense perception can be for the savant and the medium alike. Sharon has applied many of these new discoveries to her own investigation of synesthesia and savant-like experience in spirit communication.
In this truly one-of-a-kind workshop, Sharon shares new applications to help you develop real genius in your mediumship. You will also glean new insights into spirit connection, symbols, and message work that are inspired by theories in psychology, art systems, and more. This might seem a little like unchartered ground, but where else will you find new ways to spirit that spring from the minds of genius? This workshop includes:
Monday: Autism, Genius, and Their Links to Spirit Perception (9:30 – 4:30)
- Disconnection and fixed focusing;
- Global v. local perception;
- The phenomenon of interference;
- Information Paradox – Double sensing in spirit evidence and messaging;
- Thought Experiments in mediumship inspired by Einstein;
- Extraordinary receptivity and openness to spirit – tips from Immanuel Kant.
Tuesday: The Savant Brain and the Mind of the Medium (9:30 – 4:30)
- Understanding and using the 3 Basic Categories of the Specialized Brain;
- Developing Savant-like focusing skills in mediumship and in life;
- Brain training from left to right: The Stroop technique;
- Daily practices for Savant mediumship;
- Building absolutes in your spirit perception and in your confidence;
- Ecstatic Meditation from Dostoyevsky and the brain’s seizure state.
Wednesday: Synesthesia – The Genius of Sense Merging (9:30 – 4:30)
- The experience of the Synesthete (from the California Center for Brain Studies);
- Concrete v. abstract synesthesia;
- Enlivening perception through sense refinement;
- Synesthetic vision, smell, taste, and touch to feel and know spirit better;
- Your own personal sense assessment;
- Sense stretching and merging techniques;
- Synesthetic spirit linking processes inspired by Daniel Tammet;
- Synesthetic meditations.
Thursday: Evidence & Message Work, The Art of Mediumship (9:30 – 4:30)
- Artistic movements and methods – their place in message work;
- Monumentalism, Kineticism, & Gesturalism: Spirit evidence in movement;
- Allegoricism, Symbolism, & Surrealism: Spirit’s messages in stories;
- Palimpsest: new ways to hidden vision;
- Distortionist response;
- Objet Trouve, the found object and its immediacy in spirit work;
- “Debauched kinesthesia” and the Alexander Technique.
Friday: The Psychology of Spirit Communication (9:30 – 4:30)
- Self-dispersal and creating order;
- Transpersonal psychology: Transcending limitations in knowing spirit;
- The Freedom Technique for superlative mediumship;
- Mythical methods inspired by T.S. Eliot;
- Creative self-assessment of your challenges, your powers, and talents;
- The Fantasy Process inspired by Carl Jung.
Sharon rarely teaches this very special class, and you will not find this course material anywhere else in the world. So, join us and discover the exquisite savant experience of unshakable knowing and absolute immediacy when you work with spirit and develop your genius in mediumship!
(This workshop is for advanced students. A familiarity in connecting with spirit is required.)